- Do not sign any document unless it's for the police or your insurance agent.
- Make immediate notes about the accident, including specific damages to all vehicles involved, witness information, etc.
- Use cell phone to photograph damage for later reference.
- If the name on an auto registration is different than the driver, jot down the relationship.
- Be polite, but don't tell anyone the accident was your fault, even if you think it was.
- State only the facts, and limit your discussion of the accident to the police and your insurance agent.
- If possible, don't leave the accident scene before the police and other drivers do.
Contact Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac Body Shop
for all of your automotive repair needs at: