Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the corona virus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac, our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep our customers, employees, and our community safe.
We are going above and beyond when it comes to taking additional precautionary measures and offering heightened sanitization standards to help keep our patrons and employees healthy and safe.
Additional cleanliness steps we are taking include:
• Enhanced the techniques used to clean customer vehicles when checking in for service
• Set processes that all employees will follow any time they have to be in a customer’s vehicle
• We have halted the traditional handshake greeting and all other physical contact as an added step of protection for everyone.
• Elevated daily cleaning practices throughout our facility
• Temporarily quit serving coffee and food in the customer lounge
• Antibacterial cleaning solutions being used store wide
• We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our customers and employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers
As a precaution to protect our guests, the management team at Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac has instructed our employees not report to work while they are experiencing respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Per CDC recommendations, a strict travel policy for our employees will be in place effective immediately. We are requiring employees who travel outside the United States or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days. This will become company policy effective immediately until further notice.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect our employees, customers and the community and will keep you and your family informed.